|ScopeDome 5.5 mtr Observatory (fully automatic)|
|The dome is made from polyester–glass laminate of up to 6 mm thickness, providing full resistance to weather conditions, and ensuring high durability and aesthetics at the same time. In addition, it is reinforced by special convex profiles on the outside of the mazer and reinforcements placed inside the structure. The dome is made up of 9 basic elements – it strongly facilitates transport and the assembly on the high buildings. |
- Diameter of the dome: 5500 mm
- Width of the shutter: 1700 mm
- Height of the dome: 3800 mm
- Diameter of the base ring: 5000 mm
- Height of the base: 1100 mm
- Fully automated driving systems
- for dome rotation and the shutter
- Dome weight: 1500 kg
|The tightness of the dome is guaranteed by its special construction which also prevents the leaking of water inside. The large gap at the base and the bright color covering prevent over-heating. Large window of one meter width the edge of sphere allows freely observations using telescopes of up to 150cm diameter.|
Observation window is designed so that the telescope had clear view of the zenith. Rotation of the dome is provided by a base placed track, it rolls thanks to 24 plastic rollers system.
Driving system of the dome is made of two silent low power engines supplied from the 230V. One controls the dome’s rotation, the second allows you to open and close observation window. Special encoder mounted on a circuit of the dome cooperates with the dedicated driver which constantly measures the location of the dome and adjusts the engines’ work respectively to the position of the telecope.
|Dome rotate animation
||ScopeDome 55M dome assembling on University of Poznan|
|Options for the 5.5m dome|
- Door Option
- Plug And Play wiring for 55M dome
- Heating System for motors and electronics (avaliable only together with Plug And Play Option)
- Optional Custom Colour - RAL palette except metallic - per one colour
EUR 26280,- excl.
VAT and shipping